I offer formatting services to turn your fiction manuscript into properly formatted files ready for you to upload to any of the major self-pub sites. Here’s a list of services I provide.
The finished files can include:
- A hyperlinked Table Of Contents and
- Your cover image embedded in the files
- External Hyperlinks that connect to your Social Media Links, Website, etc.
- An .epub file for Barnes & Noble, a .pdf file for smaller e-publishers, a mobi file for Amazon, an .epub file set up for Kobo., an .epub file for Apple.
- Embedded images such as chapter heading graphics or pictures.
- Createspace formatting for Print-On-Demand books
All you have to do is submit the finished product to the distributors, and then you’ll be published!
Check out the Pricing page to get an estimate for your project.
Here’s all you need to do to get started:
Contact me by using my contact page with any questions you may have and what services you’re interested in, be sure to include the total word-count for your book.
I’ll review your project, then I’ll send you a quote and a projected turnaround time.
If you’re happy with the quote, then you’ll send me your manuscript (in MS Word) and jpeg cover image.
Then I’ll send you a Paypal invoice.
When I have confirmation of your payment I’ll begin your project. Simple!
This is not currently an editing or cover design service. Before you submit a manuscript to me for formatting I highly recommend that you have it professionally edited and find a cover artist who fulfills your needs. You can check out my Editor Links page to look for an editor to help you.
*Keep looking to Ironhorse Formatting as we continue to grow to make your life easier, and offer more services for your self-publishing needs.